Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Love, Wherever You Are

I finished this dresser over the summer and I still miss it to this day. Pathetic, I know! I just loved how chunky it was, yet so feminine. Some of you have seen this one already, so I'm sorry about that, but here it is anyway...

Yes, all of the handles are missing except for one... that's because I always get too anxious to start my projects and forget to take the pictures first! So, this is me, remembering to take them right before I took off the last handle :) 
Before & After...


I sold this piece to a cute couple waiting for their sweet baby girl to arrive. It was going to be put in her bedroom... how cute is that!? :)

So going back to the title of this post,

My love, wherever you are... I miss you.

Ok, a little creepy, I know. :)

No comments: