Friday, November 19, 2010

CUSTOME SIDE TABLES FOR SALE

Today I'm featuring my sister in-law, Kym, who is incredibly talented!! She's the one who made my frame for my Whitewash post.  She can look at pretty much anything and then make it all by herself!

Kym crafts all different kinds of things, has done lots of boutiques and has decided to sell some things on this site, so hopefully we'll be seeing lots of her around here!! ...

*****

Kym

Custom Side/End Sofa Tables
I saw a cute table like this and decided to copy it!
 I have this black one for sale or if you want a certain size/color I can make it for you. 
 The tables have been painted, sanded on the edges and stained, and have a finishing coat over the top.

The tables are for sale for $50.
Dimensions:
30" height x 30" length x 14" width




This is another one I made for my sister, it is a little smaller.


 If anyone is interested in these tables please leave a comment with your email or send an email to bk_woodward@msn.com

Thanks!
*****

Thanks Kym!! I've seen these tables in person and they're SO cute! Remember, Christmas is coming up so if you'd like these for gifts let her know as soon as possible. Kym has plenty to share with us, so hopefully I can convince her to keep posting :)


(For those of you that don't know, we're both located in Utah County, Utah.)

***Leave Kym a comment to let her know how fabulous she is!!***


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These tables are darling!!! And your website looks GREAT Ashley!!! Well done!